Saturday, 1 December 2012

Flint

Hello, my name is Flint and I'm a 6 year old saluki x. i am looking for a new home due to a family break-up. I'm living with my Aunt at the moment but she can't keep me as she already has two dogs. I am living with a terrier and a whippet so am used to other dogs and I really like playing with my cousins. I am going into the vets to be neutered soon and to have my injections. I had an accident a long time ago when I damaged my right eye so I'm partially sighted but that doesn't stop me doing anything as my other eye works really well. I have 'worked' to catch rabbits and other furry things so I can't live with any cats or small fluffy things. I am used to living in a house and I don't chew anything if I am left for a while. I love all people and kids but I am a bit shy when I meet people for the first time. I can live with other dogs or on my own I don't really mind as long as I am loved I am happy. If you can offer me a home please call 07840771583 or e-mail greyhoundrescue@live.co.uk and I will come and meet you, thanx for looking at my photos, Flint :) x



No comments: